Patricia Emeriau is specialized in business and corporate law. She is frequently involved in a wide range of cross border M&A transactions, acquisitions for French and international groups as well as on issues relating to corporate governance and compliance.
She also provides assistance in the implementation of structural changes. She advises French and foreign companies during the implementation of employee shareholders schemes or share subscriptions, (stock options plans, international savings plan, FCPE), free stock option assignment.
Patricia has expertise in the field of governance which helps her tackle projects including the organization of annual General Meetings and the follow-up of the functioning of various company boards and committees.
She writes numerous articles about governance-related issues and corporate law and regularly hosts conferences on those issues.
Prior to joining STCPartners in April 2017, Patricia Emeriau worked at PwC Société d’Avocats for 20 years. She is a member of the Paris Bar Association since 1997.
She holds a DESS in Business and Tax Law and a DEA in Community Law from Bordeaux I University. Patricia also holds a degree from the Warwick University. She has been a member of the Paris Bar since 1997 and has worked at PWC Société d’Avocats for over 20 years.
- Newsletter – B2B payment terms
- STCPartners conseille ACG et ACG Holdings dans leur cession du capital de la société ACG Capital à ODDO BHF
- STCPartners récompensé dans le guide Transactions & Deals 2018 publié par Décideurs
- STCPARTNERS is recognized in M&A 2017 by Option Droit & Affaires
- Newsletter – Confirmation of the possibility to obtain a refund of the 30% employer’s contribution applicable to free share awards
- L’organisation de la direction d’une SAS doit être fixée dans ses statuts