Janine Franceschi-Bariani and her team counsel judicial and arbitral proceedings related to industrial risk, private equity and M&A transactions, MBOs, and risk capital.
Janine advises major industrial groups, which she has developed an inter-company mediation practice. She also advises private equity players in the prevention of litigation risk related to their activities as investors, financial advisers or intermediaries.
In 1988, Janine Franceschi-Bariani joined the law firm Thomas & Associés as a partner, where she created and developed the Litigation and Arbitration Department. In 2000, she helped to found the Paris office of the firm Denton Wilde Sapte, where she developed and managed the Litigation-Arbitration team.
She was one of the Founders of STCPARTNERS in 2005.
She is a graduate of the Institut d’Etudes Politiques of Paris (Public Service Section).
A former member of the Bar Council of Paris and of the National Bar Council (CNB), Janine Franceschi-Bariani is an honorary President of the National Federation of Young Attorneys (FNUJA). She is also a member of the French Arbitration Committee (CFA) an of the International Chamber of Commerce. (ICC)
- La Fondation du Droit pour la Société veut œuvrer au service du vivre ensemble
- STCPartners est classé “pratique réputée” en contentieux commercial
- STCPARTNERS is ranked “Tier 4” en Commercial Litigation and Corporate Law for 2015
- STCPARTNERS is ranked “High Reputation Practice” in Commercial Litigation
- STCPARTNERS est classé dans le Tier 4 en Résolution des Litiges pour l’année 2014