Bruno is specialized in business and corporate law, he is frequently involved in a wide range of cross border M&A transactions, acquisitions for French and international groups as issues relating to corporate governance.
Bruno divides his time between:
- Corporate/M&A: SPA, warranty agreement, LBO schemes, joint-venture, governance schemes (shareholder agreements, share categories), company reorganisation (merger, contribution, partnership), contractual structure remodelling.
- Profit sharing: employee shareholder schemes (stock options plans, international savings plan, FCPE, ESPP, free stock assignment).
- Corporate governance: BoD rules, valuation, remuneration, stock exchange regulations.
- Business ethics, compliance, transparency and anti-corruption.
- General business advises: litigation, business agreements, distribution network, day to day general advise.
Published works / Conferences:
- PwC Avocats’conférences – annual shareholders meeting (January 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017);
- Conformité : Anticiper les aspects juridiques de la démarche (Compliance: To anticipate the legal aspects of the process) (March 2017);
- Devoir de vigilance : Une nouvelle responsabilité pour les entreprises (Duty of care: A new liability for the companies) (April 2017)
- Club des sociétés côtées – La rémunération des dirigeants” (Association of Public Companies – Remuneration of managers) (September 21, 2007);
- Club des sociétés côtées – L’actionnariat salarié international” (Association of Public Companies – International employee shareholder schemes) (January 15, 2008);
- Club des sociétés cotées – Rémunération de dirigeants – Point d’actualité” (Association of Listed Companies – Remuneration of directors and chairman, recent news) (April 16, 2009);